1. How would you describe your photos?
Melancholic, surreal, caught, intimate, minimalistic, color force, heartfelt, ridiculing.
2. Do you carry your camera with you everywhere you go?
3. What celebrity would you like to shoot most?
No one really. Actually I’m not interested in celebrities. I just want to take photographs of people who seem to me interesting and beautiful. Most of these people are nonprofessional models therefore I often act as the psychologist to liberate them.
4. What animal would you like to be, if not a human?
A golden eagle or any type of high-flying birds.
What’s your current obsession?
To leave Russia.
6. Would you like to live forever?
7. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
“Never rests on its laurels.”
8. What do you do in your spare time?
Sing in Math Marriage: Abel and Krell, play guitar, listen to my favourite records, find new music, watch mysteries videos, hang out with the friends.
9. Do you like having your photo taken?
Definitely yes! I’m happy when I’m making photos.
10. Which photographers do you like right now?
William Eggleston, Ryan McGinley, Tim Barber, Terry Richardson, Araki Nobuyoshi, Dash Snow and many more!
© 2019 The Editorial Magazine