Dana Boulos is continuously creating gorgeous fashion editorials. Also a member of the Ardorous, we met Dana down in LA and got a peek into her sunny, beautiful, and cinematic world.
1. Why do you take photos?
I take photographs because I want to remember everything, with editorial work I always just want the viewer to think of how I’ve captured the image. Ambiguity is a beautiful thing to me.
2. Do you carry your camera with you everywhere you go?
Yes! I carry a g10 everywhere I go.
3. What celebrity would you like to shoot most?
4. What animal would you like to be, if not a human?
I would love to be a fish.
5. What is your favorite smell?
Coconut and jasmine flowers.
6. Would you like to live forever?
7. What do you think is the best photo you have ever taken to date?
To be honest I don’t have a best photo…I always feel like there’s room for more work to be created.
8. What’s your favorite pastime?
I love to hike and paint.
9. Do you mind having your photo taken?
Not at all ;-D
© 2017 The Editorial Magazine